Customer Order Specialist - APPLY NOW
This position serves as the focal point where sales orders are received and processed. The COS is the liaison between FBF, including the Key Account Managers, and the Customers, as well as Outside Sales Representatives.
- Data entry
- Receives sales orders and/or changes for input into the system
- Scrubs orders received from Key Account Managers/Customers
- verifies ship date, quantities ordered (minimums), and pricing on each order
- determines if order is a reorder, stock or custom item
- Works with Global Planner to determine where product is going to be produced
- Works with Vendor Compliance Team to determine how product is to be made based on requirements of Customer, including how product is to be shipped
- Manages and maintains items in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Responsible for data integrity (correct description and royalty)
- Manages and maintains orders in system based on ship dates and priorities of shipment; communicates that information to the Key Account Manager and Customers, when appropriate
- Works directly with the Key Account Manager and Customers to ensure that the correct product is shipped to the right place at the right time
- Assists Customers with product inquiries
- Works with Art, Customers and Key Account Managers to execute custom programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent General Education Diploma (GED)
- 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales administration and/or data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Graphic Designer for Apparel - APPLY NOW
- Develops, conceptualizes, designs, and executes graphics for socks and other accessories
- Ability to convert creative art into manufacturing-ready art for sublimation and/or rotary printing
- Adaptability to creating art using different file structure techniques
- General understanding of designing for textile products
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast, production-oriented environment
- Design graphic for socks, and other products in our line.
- Build programs from orders
- Shares knowledge and expertise with other members of the design team
- Work with our marketing, sales, and mgt. teams to design and create new concepts and programs
- Be able to translate graphics to be used for all teams/leagues and non-licensed art.
- Ability to design multiple concepts with different looks for the same products.
- Have experience managing and estimating personal time requirements for each project.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
- Additional experience with photo manipulation in Photoshop a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree - BA - or equivalent from a four-year college - or 2 years related experience and/or training - or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful work performance, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively
- Displays initiative and innovation on the job
- Willing and able to work additional hours when needed
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to follow-through
- Use knowledge of design concepts and creativity to meet customer needs
- Good eye for color, art background preferred
- Hybrid work environment, must be willing to train in office for two weeks upon hire
- Must have an online portfolio and submit a cover letter
- Proficient in computer design programs, (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Maintains organization within Adobe file structures
- Ability to create unique and original graphics
- Successful work performance demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively
- Works well independently and with a team
- Utilizes productive work methods
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Licensing & Merchandise Coordinator - APPLY NOW
The Licensing & Merchandise Coordinator will support and advance sports team-centric art development and licensing approvals by utilizing a keen attention to detail and passion for creating brand-right product for consumers and retail partners. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, diligent in following brand guidelines, and is able to run multiple projects at the same time. A passion for professional sports and understanding of how the textile product design translates into fan-favorite, fan-approved sock products is a plus.
- Ensuring product art correctly utilizes each licensor’s intellectual properties, team color, and brand guidelines before submission to the Licensing manager
- Work closely with fashion artists in crafting licensing approval sheets in an organized and timely manner
- Collaborating with the planning & purchasing departments in requesting & maintaining records for production-ready art, including SKU numbers, UPC codes, color guides on art sheets, and packaging information
- Work closely with Art and Licensing managers in ensuring licensing approval sheets are placed in the proper filing system for licensor approvals
- Assist the 3D modeling team members in accessing art needed for customer image requests, as needed
- Ability to assist in the creation of custom art requests as needed during peak production times, as needed
- Assist VP of Design with seasonal product functions, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree; High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) with 1-2 years of merchandising and/or licensing coordination experience
- Experience working with designers, customers, suppliers, and/or other outside company personnel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills